- Manage PurchasesHelps you manage all your stock purchases in an efficient manner by automating documentation (invoices, purchase orders) and keeping track of current stock levels.
- Keep Track of InventoryKeep track of all your inventory – how many products purchased, how many remaining in stock, how many sold, etc along with reasons for inflow and outflow
- Never Run Out of StockWith low stock management, you can ensure that you keep track of stocks all the time and avoid either running out of stock or keep more stock than is necessary.
- Streamlined DocumentationEasily manage all the documents required to fulfill a purchase like purchase orders and purchase invoices and keep track of all stock movements.
- Reduce Human ErrorsWith an automated system for generating purchase orders and invoices and keeping track of inward and outward flow of stocks, the chances of human errors are eliminated.
- Enhances Decision MakingEfficient data management is the cornerstone of best business decision making. Accurate data can deliver mission-critical information to help you make right decision avoiding mistakes.
Stock ManagementImprove the accuracy of your inventory by managing and keeping track of the stock of all the products. Stock management helps you specify the shape and number of stocked goods. By keeping track of products which you have on-hand or ordered, you save yourself the effort of having to do an inventory recount. Enable stock management for a product in a single click and track the stock movements.
Stock Transaction HistoryStock transaction history will help you identify the potential of a product based on which decision making can be done. The Plug-in helps users to set the inward and outward stock quantity of particular products along with its reason and other important details, thus making stock management more efficient and smooth. You can filter the Transaction history by inward and outward stock.
Low Stock ManagementIt’s always important that you maintain your stocks to provide your customers on time delivery. Keeping track of goods which are low in stock will help you to filter out such products. Enable Low Stock Management for a product in a single click and never run out of stock. The plugin also allows you to assign suppliers to a product or add new suppliers from the detail view of a product.
Generate Purchase OrdersA purchase order is a necessity for just about any company that sells products or needs to order parts and materials.You can create a new order or select from the existing orders. Add details like product name, price per unit, quantity and also select the suppliers available for the specific product. In case you have already assigned a supplier to a product it will be auto assigned unless you replace it with a new supplier.
Generate Purchase InvoiceCreating Purchase Invoice is the next step after generating a purchase order. A purchase invoice provides an itemized statement of the goods or services provided by a vendor or supplier. It indicates the quantity and price of each product and will tell you how much you owe them or if the invoice has been paid. Add quantity that you received from the supplier,change the price of the product, if needed and generate purchase invoice in a single click.
Low Stock Purchase OrdersNever run out of stocks! With inventory managercreate purchase orders for products which are low in stock. Set minimum stock level for each product and stay updated when the stocks are less. Add details like product name, price per unit, quantity and also select the suppliers available for the specific product and generate a purchase order for products low in stock.